There is no better way to explore the beautiful Bora Bora than to get in an open 4×4 and travel around the entire island. Unique stops, incredible sights, and the chance to finish the day watching the sunset with your loved one.
- Travel around the entire island
- Visit unique spots to look out across the island
- Sunset trip ends off with a glass of bubbly
- Learn how sarongs and coconut oil are made
- Enjoy local fruits on the farm they are grown
- Discover World War 2 artifacts
Know Before You Book
- There is an extra fee charged for pick-up from certain hotels
- You will need to bring sunscreen and a hat
- An additional fee is charged if you are not staying in a hotel on the island
- The glass of champagne or sparkling wine is only for the sunset tour
This is a half-day 4×4 tour that will allow you to discover the beauty of Bora Bora. the tour will take you around the entire island, where you can experience the views from East Matira, Faanui Canon, and Amanahune Bay Lookouts.
During your drive, you will stop at workshops to learn how to make sarongs as well as coconut oil. You can then taste some absolutely delicious fruit on a small farm, before discovering World War 2 artifacts.
You can be picked up either in the morning, afternoon or evening from Vaitape Pier or your Bora Bora hotel, you will then travel the 20 miles around the island to all your stops and lookout points.
If you take the evening tour, you will go the regular route, and end at a special lookout point to watch the sunset with a glass of bubbly while listening to some delightful local music. After the tour, you will be dropped back off at your hotel.
- Amazing views from all across the island
- Enjoy local delights and culture
- Incredible way to relax and see the whole island
- Extra fees charged if being picked up from certain hotels and certain times
- Additional fees charged if being picked up from a hotel not on the island
Specification: Bora Bora 4WD Tour
– Local guide
– Gratuities (optional)
Fruit and local food from shops and vendors available
Pick-up is done from all the hotels on the island as well as any cruise ships docked at the island. Tour will end with you being dropped back off at your hotel.
This is great for couples wanting some alone time from the tourist hub on the island. You get to escape to the wilderness of the island and spend some alone time taking in the incredible views.