A tour, full of romance and culture, through the Graycliff Hotel & Restaurant Cigar Company, will give you a broader view of cigars, their history and how they are made. After a 45-minute cigar rolling lesson, you will be able to roll your very own cigar like a pro and take it home with you.
- Tour of the award-winning Graycliff Cigar Company
- Learning to roll a cigar & bottle wine
- Hear history of cigar rolling and winemaking
- Leave with certificate, cigar & wine
- You must be 18 or older to participate
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
Learn to Roll Your Own Cigar
Take a romantic tour through the Cigar Company at Graycliff Hotel & Restaurant, and learn all about traditional Bahamian cigar making. Enjoy a lesson on the history of how these cigars came to be, as well as how to roll your very own. Then take your cigar, along with your new-found knowledge home with you.
Once that is done, you will be taken to learn some more about Bahamian culture, this time in the wine cellar. Listen as the experts explain to you about their specific winemaking techniques, learn how to blend, bottle and label your own wine, and then take it home with you. You will also be given the opportunity to taste the delectable wines from the cellar.
This activity not only gives you insight into Bahamian culture, it also allows you to gain a new understanding of these skills. You also get to take a cigar and bottle of wine home with you, as souvenirs and memories.
- Great value for money
- Transport is organised for you
- Not accessible for disabled persons
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Specification: Cigar Rolling Lesson and Wine Blending Class – Nassau
Bottled Water, Class fees, Roundtrip Transfer, WiFi
|Meals and Drinks||
Cruise Port, Hotel, Residence
Able Persons, Over 18s