Located in the Okere Falls Scenic Reserve, you will find the perfect activity to get you and your partners’ adrenaline pumping.
Experience full-on action, pool-drop falls, where every rapid is followed by calm water. What will happen next?
- This tour operates within strict safety guidelines. The tours nature involves a degree of risk & guests agree to understand this risk.
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver of liability
- Bring swimwear & towels – towels can be hired at an extra charge
- Minimum age is 13
- Recommended minimum weight is 40kg / Maximum 125kg
- Plunge down the world’s highest, commercially rafted waterfall
- Enjoy fast rapids met by calm water
- Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the scenic reserve
Kaituna River Rafting – Rotorua
Test the waters (literally) of your new commitment and get pumped with adrenaline. By hopping on a raft and plummeting through 7-metre river falls. The Kaituna River is the world’s highest commercially rafted waterfall and provides gorgeous views of the Okere falls’ scenic reserve.
Book a guided tour, with transfers from Rotorua, for a 2 ½ hour escapade of fun paired with a hint of danger. This tour is also suitable for beginner adventurers.
Specification: Kaituna River Rafting – Rotorua
Central Rotorua Accommodation
Complimentary Transfers, Live Guide, Safety Equipment
Advanced Rafters, Ages 13+, Beginners