Take a scenic cruise through another one of New Zealand’s most beautiful, natural landscapes.
Book yourself and your partner a tour through Milford Sound and immerse yourself in stunning views of the lakes, waterfalls, rainforests and mountains. Receive informative commentary throughout your journey.
- Take a glass-roofed coach along Milford road
- Enjoy a boat cruise along Milford Sound
- Discover some of the best walks and views of the area
- Enjoy a hot buffet lunch
Know Before You Go:
- Bring non-slip shoes, a waterproof jacket, sunscreen, insect repellent and a camera
• Smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
• Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure.
• Milford Sound is a 5-hour drive from Queenstown. Scenic flights are available upon request
Milford Sound – Queenstown
With towering peaks, rainforests, waterfalls and animal life, it is easy to see why Milford Sound is known as the “eighth wonder of the world”.
Created by glaciers in the Ice Age, today these towering peaks and plummeting waterfalls showcase the sheer beauty of nature and what it is able to create.
Milford Sound is a part of the Fjordland National Park and consists of the Milford Discovery Centre and Underwater Observatory. The best way to explore this fjord is by boat tour; be collected in Queenstown and receive a complimentary lunch.
Specification: Milford Sound – Queenstown
|Meals and Drinks||
Complimentary Tea/Coffee, Hot Buffet Lunch
Boat Cruise, Live Guide, Pick-up & Drop-off
Queenstown Accommodation, Tour Operator Information Centre