If you have walked around Bora Bora and taken a swim in its seas, the only thing left to do is experience the island and its surrounds from the sky.
- Explore the island and its surrounds by air
- Discover the Cradle of Polynesian culture
- See the untouched landscape of Taha’a
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Tours subject to weather conditions
Your adventure starts by taking a boat transfer from your hotel to the Bora Bora airport. From here, you will board a Cessna 208 Caravan and take flight. Seeing Bora Bora and its surrounds from the sky are unmatched, and your breath will most definitely be taken away.
As you reach altitude, you will be able to take in the almost mythical lagoon that surrounds Bora Bora, with more shades of blue than you thought possible. You can then take in Bora Bora’s sister islands of Taha’a and Raiatea.
Taha’a and Raiatea share a lagoon with Bora Bora, and while you can take in the magnificent sea and lagoon that surrounds them, you will discover Faaroa Bay and Taputapuatea Marae, the cradle of Polynesian civilization.
Taha’a will also be a mind-blowing experience as you discover its motu and and huge, untouched bays. Once your tour is completed, you will be transferred, by boat, back to your hotel.
- Very unique exploration option
- The perfect way to see all of Bora Bora and its sister islands
- Meals not included
- Not available during poor weather
Specification: Sightseeing Flight – Bora Bora, Taha’a, Raiatea
Flight is approximately 45 minutes
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
This is great for couples who want to explore the islands from a different and exciting perspective.