This is the perfect activity for newlyweds looking to tick a few things off their bucket list.
Spend your afternoon learning about one of the most popular movies of all time, and finish off your day with a romantic afternoon experiencing the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves, and enjoy an exclusive experience you can only find in New Zealand.
- Discover two of the most visited activities in New Zealand in one day
- Travel in a luxury vehicle with an informative tour guide
- Enjoy a scenic journey through the Kamai Ranges
Know Before You Go:
- Pick up time between 6:00 – 6:30
- The Hobbiton is a walking tour – appropriate footwear required
- Minimum numbers are required for tour to operate
The Hobbiton & Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
What better adventure is there, other than to visit one of the most well-known movie sets; home to the award-winning movies, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies.
Take a guided tour through the 12-acre sheep farm, with picturesque views of the Kaimai mountain range and learn about how these movies were made.
Finish the afternoon with the ultimate experience by visiting the Glow Worm Caves in Waitomo. Sit amongst the Arachnocampa Luminosa, a glow worm species exclusive to New Zealand, and revel in the beauty of a starry night… in the middle of the day… in a cave.
Specification: The Hobbiton & Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
|Meals and Drinks||
Bottled Water, Free Drink @ Hobbiton, Free Wifi, Live Guide, Luxury Transport, Multi-Lingual Guide Books, Snacks, Tour Guide/Driver
Auckland Airport/Cruise terminal (subject to availability), Auckland CBD Hotels