Book your and your partner a day-tour through New Zealand’s only active volcano and walk along the inner crater of this natural disaster zone!
Learn about the interesting history of the volcano as well as the damage it has caused in the sulphur mining industry.
- Tours may be cancelled or delayed depending on sea & weather conditions
- All lunches are vegetarian. A gluten-free option is available at extra cost. Guests are permitted to bring their own lunch.
- During summer, bring swimwear. If sea conditions permit, there may be an opportunity to swim after the tour.
- Experience the thrill of walking around the inner crater of an active volcano
- Get up close to roaring steam vents and hot volcanic streams
- Learn about the island’s fascinating and tragic history
White Island Tour from Rotorua
Take a guided, 6-hour tour through one of New Zealand’s only active, marine volcano. Take the opportunity to walk around the volcano’s inner crater and observe its steam vents, burst with mud and hot volcanic streams.
The tour also offers transport from Rotorua and a vegetarian, gluten-free lunch.
Specification: White Island Tour from Rotorua
5-6 hour island tour, 6-14 hours total
Live Guide, Safety Equipment, Tour by Vessel, Transfers frm Rotorua
|Meals and Drinks||
Gluten-Free lunch (additional cost), Vegetarian Meals